Regular exercise is very important to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but did you know nutrition is the most important aspect of losing and maintaining a healthy weight? To effectively lose body weight and fat and lose 2 to 7 pounds per week, you must not secrete the powerful hormone INSULIN. A very simple, yet effective way of losing weight is as follows:
Things NOT to Eat
- Bread or pasta of any kind (avoid all products using white or whole wheat flour).
- Breakfast cereals and oatmeal.
- All fruit or vegetable juices.
- All alcohol or sodas.
- White starchy vegetables.
- All kinds of sugars (Natural or artificial flavors).
- All desserts.
Things You SHOULD Eat
- All meats.
- All fish.
- All birds.
- 100% cheeses.
- Raw nuts and seeds.
- All green or red vegetables.
- All fruits (except bananas, pineapple, grapes).
To schedule an appointment at Czech Us Out to learn how you can lose 2 to 7 pounds per week and help you begin your new and improved healthy lifestyle, we encourage you to contact us or stop by the gym to learn more.